- After-sales service
Thank you for choosing Detu panorama camera product.In order to protect your rights and interests, please read the following instructions before using:
The warrant will be limited to the camera only, while the supporting connection cable, paper materials, package and software shall be beyond the warranty scope.
Detu camera after-sales service will be strictly in line with the following 3R service specified in Consumer Rights and Interests Law of the People's Republic of China, and the Product Quality Law of the People's Republic of China:
* The consumer can choose to return, replace or repair the product with performance fault identified by Detu technical center within 7 days after the product is sold;
* The consumer can choose to replace or repair the product with performance fault identified by Detu technical center within 15 daysafter the product is sold;
* The consumer can choose to enjoy free repair service for the product with performance fault identified by Detu technical center within one year after the product is sold;
* When receiving the warranty service, please provide effective purchase invoice and product warranty certificate. If you fail to provide the aforesaid certificates, the free warranty period of the camera will be 90 days from the delivery date indicated in the camera SN code.
Cases beyond warranty
The product will be beyond the 3R service scope when it accords with one of following situations (including but not limited those situations):
* The fault or damage caused by use, maintenance or preservation against the user manual;
* Fault or damage caused by unauthorized repair or disassembly, or improper mounting;
* Inconsistency between the product model or SN code on warranty certificate and the practical commodity;
* Without 3R Certificate or beyond the warranty period.
* Normal discoloration, wear and consumption during the product use;
* Inability to use the product due to the network fault of the consumer;
* Fault or damage caused by force majeure (e.g. fire accident, earthquake, flood, etc.)
- Detu RMA policy
Outlined below is our policy and process for returning and exchanging Detu manufactured products to Detu. Please direct all communications regarding returns to:
Returns Email: Ship Returns to:
We care about our partner’s satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Detu within 30 days of receiving the item, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
1. Return: products can be returned for either a refund or for a replacement of the same item. Refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee and must be requested within 30 days of receiving the item. An item is not eligible for return after these 30 days. The restocking fee is ultimately deducted from the refund amount. We charge this 10% restocking fee for all returns to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. If the item is defective and a customer would like to return the product, DeTu will waive the restocking fee .
2. Refunds and Credits: Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 10-15 working days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
3. Note that if an item needs to be replaced from a third party seller such as Amazon, eBay, or Aliexpress the seller's policies apply. If a replacement is needed after the seller's RMA period (30 days), customers will need to ship the item back and also provide payment for shipping the replacement item back
4. For replacements, the customer is responsible for paying shipment charges when returning the product to Detu. Detu will pay for shipment of the replaced items back to the customer. After 30 days from the receiving, the customer must also pay the cost of shipping the item back to them.
5. Replacements are processed upon product availabilithy. Products cannot be exchanged for different products once an RMA has been processed or received UNLESS the item being replaced is backordered or unavailable. A similar product can be sent to the customer that is equivalent model.
6. For accessories (items other than the camera),like power supplies, mounting brackets, USB cables there is a warranty period of 6 months from the date of purchase. For easy handle of accessories warranty service, Detu will deliver additional 10% spares of accessories free of charge to make sure distributors can send accessories to consumers at first time.
7. Detu will not accept any packages without an open, valid RMA number appearing on at least the shipping label or the outside surface of the box/packaging. Only the specific items listed on the RMA will be accepted. All other items will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. After return shipment of a repaired/replacement part to the customer, Detu will close the RMA.
8. All items returned under an RMA will be repaired, or at Detu’s discretion, replaced with either new or factory refurbished parts. If a returned product is determined to be damaged or misused, it will be left to the discretion of Detu to determine if the product is replaceable. Accidental damage or misused products will not be repaired or replaced under the product warranty. If a product is functioning properly once received and processed through our RMA procedures, the item may be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
9. For all returned items sent, be sure to retain the shipping tracking information for your records. The customer is responsible for the product until it is received by Detu. Detu is liable for the returned item upon the receipt of shipment.
10. Abrasion, misuse, alteration, abuse, or taking apart of the product are not covered under warranty. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, accidents, prolonged UV exposure, or the natural breakdown of certain materials over long periods of time. Detu at times may offer to repair or replace a product categorized under misuse for a fee if the product is still under the warranty period.
11. Detu shall NOT be liable under ANY circumstances for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages or lost data.
12. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
13. RMA turnaround time is within two (2) weeks after receipt of returned items.
Any designed and manufactured by Detu to customer's specifications can not be returned for refund.
got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
misused a product in any way that caused the problem
knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
NONRETURNABLE items (usually dated or limited market items) indicated with following the item number.
Products damage in Transit is not returnable and you should submit a claim immediately to the carrier.
Returning and Replacement Instructions
REQUEST AN RMA NUMBER (Return Merchandise Authorization)
There are 3 ways to request an RMA:
1. Download Online RMA Form from Detu Website.
2. Call Customer Service 0086-755-
3. Email Request
You will receive your return instructions and RMA number by email.
When you receive your RMA, we will credit back to your Original Payment Method
PACK YOUR ITEM
• Place your item in the original manufacturer's packaging
• Place the original package into a shipping carton.
• Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
SHIP YOUR ITEM
• The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box.
• Print the label you received in the email and tape it to the carton.
• We recommend you ship via insured shipment or air delivery with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Once our Returns Department has received and inspected your return, your refund or exchange will be issued.
This is a statement of Zhejiang Detu Internet CO., LTD.
All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality, reliability, and accuracy of the information in this user manual.
Users definite to know it may occur risk when using the Camera. THE COMPANY is not liable to me or anyone else for any loss or damage, which may be directly or indirectly suffered from this Camera.
THE COMPANY provide for copyright materials and content, users are forbidden to publish, copy, distribute or use in any way whatsoever the materials or images .
If users use unauthorized materials, illegal shooting or distributing so that violate of the related law, administrative regulations or causing demage by a third party shall be punished and sanctioned in accordance with related laws or administrative regulations.
All the actions have nothing to do with THE COMPANY at all.